You can study in your own time to become a qualified Trainer and Assessor!
This program will provide you with:
- 10 units, 7 core plus 3 electives – including the TAELLN411 Address adult language literacy and numeracy skills
- Direct contact with your trainer and assessor
- Hard copy documents posted to you if required, or emailed if more convenient.
- Access to our online TAELLN411 program – this unit will become a CORE unit in the new TAE
- Workbooks, assessment tasks and resources included, with links to additional resources if needed
What’s in it for you?
Upon completion of this qualification, you will be able to design, deliver and assess accredited training in a registered training organisation Australia wide.
If you are a supervisor, manager business owner the skills and knowledge gained in this qualification easily transfer to in house training.
What units will you cover?
- TAEDES401A – Design and develop learning programs.
- TAEDES402A – Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs.
- TAEDEL401A – Plan, organise and deliver group based learning.
- TAEDEL402A – Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace.
- TAEASS401B – Plan assessment activities and processes.
- TAEASS402B – Assess competence.
- TAEASS403B – Participate in assessment validation.
- TAELLN411 – Address adult language literacy and numeracy skills
- BSBLED401A – Develop teams and individuals.
- TAEDEL404A – Mentor in the workplace.
How is the course delivered?
This course is delivered via distance. Nine units will consist of workbooks, and practical tasks, emailed or posted to the student. The unit TAELLN411 is completed online.
Resources are included, however, you may also choose to purchase additional text books from our suggested list. At this stage, these textbooks cannot be purchased through Ballinger Training.
How is the course assessed?
The course is assessed in the following ways:
- Workbook activities.
- Written assignments.
- Practical assessments completed in the workplace.
How long does the course last?
Registration is open for 12 months.
One of the Pre Course tasks involves each student creating an individual study plan for themselves, taking into account work and personal commitments.
What is the cost?
Usual cost for this program is $1900.00 (no GST applicable).