Do you still hold the TAA?
Do you have recent training experience?
You can upgrade now to the TAE for only $399 with our Distance RPL Process.
Update your TAA40104 to the TAE40110 with Ballinger Training, through an RPL Process.
To gain the TAE via a recognition process, you must hold the TAA40104, and you must be able to demonstrate currency. This can only be completely demonstrated if you are currently working as a trainer and assessor for an RTO. (Must be within the last 12 months.) If you can tick all of the following, this is the pathway for you.
You are / have worked as a trainer and assessor in an RTO during the past 12 months delivering face to face training.
- Can provide a 3rd party report as evidence of this currency.
- . You hold the TAA40104 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- You can provide a current resume outlining your role and responsibilities as a trainer and assessor, including professional development undertaken
- You can provide a Job Description for your current role
To apply for this recognition process, please provide us with the following:
- Completed enrolment form
- Competed RPL Application form
- Certified copy of your Certificate and Statement of Results for the TAA40104
- Completed 3rd Party Report
- Current resume describing roles and responsibilities as a Trainer and Assessor
- Current Job Description, including professional development
- Payment of $399
On receipt of all of the above, Ballinger will assess your evidence, and, if sufficient, you will receive a TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.