ARE YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS AT RISK?
Complete your Certificate IV in Work ,Health and Safety by studying at your own pace!
This online program has many advantages, including a very reasonable cost per person.
- The program has been written as an integrated program. This means that you cover all 10 units in only 6 Modules!
- Quick response times to questions. Your assessor will be available via phone, and email. Usual response time is within 48 hours during the working week.
- Assessment consists of only 6 workbooks plus 6 Tasks, rather than having to do 10 of each!
- Assessments are all designed to relate directly to the learner’s workplace, enabling groups to work collaboratively on tasks within one workplace.
- Our easy to follow program caters for all learning styles, by providing a variety of resources and forms of information.
- Registration is open for 12 months, which means you can register at the lower price, and study later at your own pace.
- We have also designed our online program to be able to be accessed instantly, once registration has been completed. There are no waiting times to start.
On completion of our nationally recognised Certificate IV in Workplace Health and Safety you will be able to ensure:
- Compliance with WHS legislation
- Identify Hazards and how to assess and control risks
- 3. Develop and implement a WHS program for your business